Friday, August 08, 2003
...wide-eyed moon...
...the time...12:16 a.m...the day...Saturday, August 9...the music...silence...
Yes boys and girls, it's just past midnight on this Friday night...technically Saturday morning, and here I am..."Why, on a weekend night?" you ask? Simply put...I have finals. A final report due midnight Sunday, and then a final exam this coming Wednesday...so, I have sacrificed any amount of fun I may have had this weekend in the greater name of education. I am so completely disconnected from the world...really, I am. Wow...and at such a young age. I actually don't have much to say...strange, isn't it? I'm tired, mostly. Worn out. It's been a tough week. Extremely physicaly, mentally draining, the usual combo. But, I just have to tough it out for a few more days and then it'll be over for a couple of weeks. Whew. Let me wipe the sweat from my brow! So, I'm not even going to force myself to babble any longer...I added a few more things to my list...I'll post them here, and then bid you goodnight...
...the list continued...
26) That cutting dairy out of your diet doesn’t help you lose weight.
27) That sometimes, you really are damned if you do and damned if you don’t.
28) That 9 times out of 10, hairy palms are a sign of bad genetics and nothing more.
29) That everyone has that -one- kiss you’ll never, ever forget.
30) That beer before liquor makes you sicker.
31) That people generally make it a point to not know who they really are.
32) That good people really do exist.
33) That fighting often with a loved one means that you care about each other, but fighting with a loved one all the time means that there really isn’t all that much love to begin with.
34) That with absolution comes guilt, but with guilt comes motivation to do better.
35) That little white lies are uttered by everyone, everywhere...and the only thing that matters is that yours was the most creative. :-)
36) That the U.S. would be a better place to live if Ozzy were President.
37) That we all have a secret crush on the 80's.
38) That singing and dancing are both hella cool...when no one’s around.
39) That having to pay to be healthy isn’t all that just, or humane.
40) That genuine fur manufacturer’s should have the shit kicked out of them.
41) That the creature with the purest, most untainted heart I know, is my Chihuahua.
42) That choosing the red or blue pill isn’t as easy as it seems.
43) That we all have a Steve Stifler in our lives.
44) That in a group of women friends, there’s always the smart one, always the funny one, and then there’s the ho.
45) That at one point or another, we all tried to watch scrambled porn.
And there you have it...numbers 26 through 45...and with that my lovelies...goodnight.
p.
Comments:
Post a Comment