<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 17, 2003

...I want my title back...



...the time...8:38 p.m...the day...Sunday, August 17...the music...nothing....just the sound of the t.v.

I was just thinking...I had wanted to name my original blog "Life, or Something Like It," but that title was already taken, and since I'm slightly fond of Angelina Jolie, I decided to let her have the title...so it became known as "Tales of a Therapy Junkie." This little bit of information makes no sense, and has no importance whatsoever, so asking me why I even bothered to type out this little paragraph will simply be a waste of your time...

I know it's been a week since my last blog, but I was virused...both in the technological and physical sense...my laptop was the unfortunate victim of the Blaster worm, which took a good 2 or so days to completely get over, and I was the victim of a nasty stomach bug...five days of stomach cramps and frequent (and I do mean FREQUENT) visits to the toilet. When all was said and done (and it's still mumbling slightly), I lost five pounds and a few hours from work...I ended up finishing my final exam in five minutes, which is terrifying seeing as how I really wanted to do well, and now I'm not so sure I was able to do as good as I had wanted. But, I'm on the mend...

...and now...I'm sitting here, flipping between a couple of made for cable movies..."See Jane Date" and "Red Water." Both are decent, could have been made much better, and I'm not even sure why I'm watching either of them. It's probably because each has someone I like in the cast...Charisma Carpenter and Kristy Swanson respectively..."Red Water's" making a mistake by turning Ms. Swanson's character into a wimp...this is the original "Buffy," folks...let's not forget that. HEY! Am I the only one who heard that T.G.I.F. is coming back to Friday nights? Remember the original? I know someone has to remember...it was the perfect line up of sitcoms...we had "Full House," "Perfect Strangers," "Family Matters," and "Just the 10 of Us." Wait..."Full House" was on T.G.I.F., wasn't it? Well, guess they're trying to bring it back, although I don't see how it would even compare to the fond childhood memories of the late 80's...

...and holy shit! Has anyone seen the trailer for the new "Texas Chainsaw Massacre." Whether the movie blows or not, it's one hell of a preview. Completely unnerving. Wow...I've had nothing of any depth to speak of tonight, but I do appreciate being able to bring this all entertainment edition of my blog to your screens....hahaha! Goodnight my people...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?