<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Welcome Back, Pauly

Wow. Hi everyone. It has been well over a year since I last blogged away. I can see, to my pleasant surprise, that blogger has made some changes. Good deal, folks.

So much has happened since I last wrote anything that I dare not even try to cram it all in. I'm not sure how to even give the short version of it all. Some people are no longer with us, others have joined us, the world has changed, the streetlight at the end of the road has gone out. So many things, so many things. Hmm...let's see.

Well, last summer, I almost died. I spent about two months battling complication after complication all while in a dire condition brought about by a tiny little kidney stone. Those bastards! It was grueling, it was horrible. It was the most triumphant and terrifying period in my life. It haunts me to this very moment.

Hmm. Oh yes! I got a new job. I love it. I'm no longer working on the Hellmouth. I'm a financial rep now with a terrific company (not sure if I'm allowed to mention company names on this site). It's getting off to a slow, meager start, but I'm loving it and I'm actually making a difference in people's lives now, which is completely fulfilling. So, keep your fingers crossed for me.

The last time I posted, I had all these plans laid out. I had all these desires to break away and move somewhere new and visit this place and that place...and let me share something with you one year later. There is nothing wrong with wanting all of that, but the happiness you think it will bring is already here. You just have to learn to look in the right place.

Much love, much love.

P.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?