<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

The End of a Year...

Well, Christmas has come and gone already...the official date, that is. The holiday itself, the spirit of it and what not, well, I'm feeling like it's still going strong. It has been a year of the craziest of events. From people coming together, to people moving apart. Babies were born, grandparents were taken away. Natural disasters were the "in" thing this year and people still embraced their ignorance. But despite it all, families and friends hung tight. Bonds were tested but never broken, and for those of us who lived through the challenges, the lives of those around us will forever be bound together by one of the greatest accomplishments of all: survival.

So, to you all, I wish you a very, very Merry Christmas and the Happiest and Healthiest of New Years...

I found these words that I kind of liked, so I'll leave on this hopeful note:

"City lights shine on the harbour,
night has fallen down,
through the darkness
and the shadow
I will still go on.

Long, long journey
through the darkness,
long, long way to go;
but what are miles
across the ocean
to the heart that's coming home?"


Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?