<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

...the new year...

...there was a cold, cold wind, and it blew and blew. It blew over rooftops and tree tops, too...

All we are are frail leaves, riding on the shoulders of a great wind, right? It won't let up today, not one bit. A breeze found its strength and grew into a full formed gust. It circles around me as I try to walk, holding me back as I try to reach my goal. And though the walk is harder today, I still press on. It might push and pull, but it never stops me, because I'm doing all I know how to do...I keep moving forward.

Isn't that all any of us can do? I move forward every day, but now, I do so while living in the past. I am trying to track down all the old souls I spent the formative years of my life with. It is nearing the 10 year mark since I graduated from good ole high school. Where are you folks? I'm looking and trying to find. If any of you are reading this, you know how to find me.

After all that has happened recently, I think a good night of retarded memory-lane tripping induced laughter would do us all some good.

Tonight's post is hollow, and for that, I apologize. A good night's rest may give me more to ponder and write about on a future date...until then...sleep the good sleep, dream the good dream...

P.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?